Services & Procedures
Our contracts range from small day to day jobbing, to projects as large as £3 million which includes fast track fit outs for new or refurbished offices, sound studios, research centres, new or refurbished and retail/fitness centres.
We are a member of Gas Safe Register, an approved installer of Daikin, DI Partner Recognition and a Mitsubishi Business Solutions Partner.
- 4 pipe fan coil installation
- VAV systems
- VRF or VRV & split refrigeration installation
- Chilled beams & chilled ceilings
- Flexible space system
- Close control computer installations
- Displacement systems
- Ventilation systems
- Radiator systems
- Ducted warm air systems
- Radiant panels
- Gas fired convectors
- Under floor heating
- Steam/HTHW systems
- LPHW systems
We are registered with Gas Safe to ensure that all plumbing installations and services are carried out by expert engineers.
- Boosted hot/cold water systems
- Centralised hot water systems
- Local electrical water heaters
- Above & below ground drainage
- Rainwater guttering & downpipes
- CCTV underground, drainage surveys
As a service provider we are on call 24/7 and can be monitored by a modem direct to our help desk for prompt automatic response. Every operative is fully equipped and mobile with the necessary trade skills required.
- 24/7 emergency call out facility
- External monitoring of plant to our help desk
- Air conditioning
- Water treatment checks
- Monitoring of airborne bacteria
- H&V controls
- Public health
- Portable appliance testing
- Data cabling
- Electrical services
- Testing & inspection
Health & Safety
To ensure our company maintains high levels of site safety, we employ a team of experienced Health & Safety advisors. We are also accredited with the SAFEcontractor and CHAS certifications. Download a copy of our Health & Safety Policy.
Our commitment to the environment is paramount. We are always striving to find new procedures to lessen the impact on the environment we live in, as a legacy for generations to come. It is our policy to develop, operate and maintain our projects with due regard to the environment. This policy applies to all activities undertaken by the Sale Group. We will comply with all applicable legal requirements and have been awarded the International Standard ISO 14001. Download a copy of our Environmental Policy.